The Maintenance Department is responsible for maintaining all facilities and grounds within the Russell County Commission. The maintenance department is comprised of two divisions: Maintenance and Custodial Services. Maintenance is solely responsible for the repair and upkeep of all county buildings. Specifically, Maintenance is responsible for the operation and repair of all heating, air conditioning, ventilating, plumbing and electrical. The Maintenance Department performs certain maintenance and repair functions according to staff requests, a regular schedule or as needed per regular or special inspections conducted by site Administrators and/or Maintenance Department personnel.
OUR CORE VALUES
- SAFETY FIRST /QUALITY ALWAYS – In everything we do by providing an environment in which our employees can provide quality work in a safe environment.
- INTEGRITY –Doing the right thing, every time. Uncompromising standards of integrity and ethical conduct; build lasting relationships through honesty, respect, and trust.
- CARE FOR OUR EMPLOYEES –Recognize that our greatest asset is our people by providing them with opportunities and support to help them reach their full potential, fostering personal responsibility in the process.
- SERVE WITH EXCELLENCE– Consistently delivering on expectations, through constant improvement of our services and attitude to achieve excellence. Providing remarkable skills so that we provide high quality services and excellent customer service.
- INNOVATION– We create possibilities, committing to exploration and evolution.
Maintenance Director – Leon Watson Jr.
Asst. Maintenance Director- Mike Donaldson
Office Phone Number: (334)384-9948
Office Address: 1704 4th Street South Phenix City, Al. 36869
Internal Employee Work Order Email Address: email@example.com